- How do I cite in APA Style?
- How do I cite in IEEE?
- How do I cite in my paper or project?
- How do I pick a topic?
- I just want a book in the library.
- What are government documents?
- What are some ways to search?
- What is a Scholarly journal?
- What is Interlibrary Loan?
- What should I consider when evaluating my sources?
- What types of resources may I use?
Some full-text. Indexes international and English-language periodicals, covering chemistry, engineering, mathematics, physics, computer technology, and energy-related disciplines. Includes articles, interviews, meetings, conferences, exhibitions, new product reviews/announcements, and more. Covers 1983 - present
Provides a full-text resource for anyone who works with metals and materials. Includes the complete content of 21 ASM Handbook volumes plus 2 ASM Desk Editions