- How do I cite in my paper or project?
- How do I pick a topic?
- I just want a book in the library.
- My Program is a joint program with OHSU. Are there extra resources I can access?
- What are government documents?
- What are some ways to search?
- What is a Scholarly journal?
- What is Interlibrary Loan?
- What should I consider when evaluating my sources?
- What types of resources may I use?
Resources for topic selection
In Clinical Laboratory Science, many of your research topics will be given to you. For those assignments where that is not the case, try Gale Virtual Reference Library. These encyclopedias will give you a topic overview and an idea of information that is available.